Bohyme + Hair Talk
Extensions at Mirror Mirror Salon
We currently offer Hair Talk tape-in extensions and Habit Hand Tied extensions.
What Are Habit Hand Tied Extensions?
Habit is the method used to install the hair using a hand tied technique. This means NO tape or adhesives!
Why Habit Hand Tied Extensions?
- ZERO damage to your natural hair
- No adhesives, glue, or tape
- INSTANTLY long beautiful hair
- Seamlessly blends with your natural hair/custom color to ensure a flawless blend of the extensions to your real hair
- Add dimension without coloring your natural hair
- You can wear your hair up without exposing any extension tracks
- Can be used to add volume and thickness
What is the Process for Getting Hand Tied Extensions?
- Come in for a 15 minute consultation so we can match your hair and answer any questions you have!
- Book your appointment! The hair takes about a week to ship so your appointment will be at least a week after your consult depending on availability.
How Much Does it Cost?
Initial Installation Cost:
- $250 per row (most clients need two rows)
- $120 per weft (typically 8-12 are needed)
22" Initial Installation Cost:
- $175 per weft (typically 6-12 are needed)
- 1 row: $200
- Each additional row: $100
- Tightening is needed every 6-12 weeks
All installations include custom extension coloring to seamlessly match your natural hair, custom blending haircut and style.
A deposit is required for all extension services
*All pricing is an estimate and may be subject to change